Choosing Your Limousine Rental Service
Limousines have been a subject of public fascination since they were first introduced less than a century ago, around the late 1920s. They were exclusively restricted to royalty, and the ultra-rich, be it successful businessmen, or A-list celebrities. Limousines were then commercialized with time, and while still cannot buy a limousine (due to their price, as well as their practicality today), they can still rent one and know what it feels like to sit in one. Limousine rentals are fairly popular and are used for weddings, big parties, and exclusive events, and so on. Before you select any limo rental Seattle WA service, you should go over a mental checklist of the following things:
- The first thing you need to make sure of is that the rental service is legitimate. This can mean asking for proof that they are licensed to be a rental service or that they are recognized by the government.
- Some rental services have variety when it comes to the size of the limousines in their fleet. This way you do can avoid having to overpay if you do not want the biggest limousine possible.
- Ask the rental service if they are insured.
- Always examine the limousine you are renting before signing anything. So, make sure that everything is in functioning order, and examine for anything broken or damaged so that you can be sure that it is in the rental company’s attention beforehand so that you aren’t wrongfully blamed or accused.
- Always make sure to get a clear price quote for everything. You want to make sure that you have the final price quote that includes everything. You can then compare the price quote to make sure it is market competitive. Also, be sure to ask them anything. You can ask if it an hourly charge, charged by the distance/number of stops, or just charged by shifts. You should also find out about additional or hidden charges.